Open to: All Interested & Eligible Candidates
Location: The position is based in Head Office, Islamabad
Position: Social Mobilizer (Shared Futures)
Salary: 30k – 35k
Opening Date: 15-08-2020
Closing Date: 21-08-2020
To create awareness of Shared Futures Project aims and objectives in targeted communities in Islamabad & Rawalpindi and to motivate community people through orientation sessions and project briefs.
The incumbent in this position will work under the supervision of Project Manager Shared Futures to implement the community sensitization, mobilization, and community strengthening activities. He/She will be responsible to support all project activities in the field, conducting meetings with target groups; community-based social cohesion mechanisms to identify issues, and proposing solutions to address them.
- Bachelor’s Honors Degree / 16 years of education in Social Sciences from HEC Recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a comparable position.
- Proper understanding of community mobilization, Self-Help groups and awareness-raising on Community Mobilization.
- Experience of working with NGO/INGO and youth marginalized & disadvantaged minority communities of Punjab.
- Good communication skills.
- Mobilization Skills.
- Reporting & record management skills.
- Proficiency in local languages.
- Demonstrates high level of cultural sensitivity.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to take initiatives when necessary.
- Team Player.
- Capable of managing requirements of colleagues, seniors, and other stakeholders with grace and flexibility.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should submit their Resume in HR department or on email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date for submission of applications is August 21, 2020.
|Job Level||Entry Level|
|Job Industry||Non Profit|